LED lighting has many advantages, from their durability to energy efficient LED lights meet every need. Before, the majority people used fluorescent light bulbs, but having realized that they could be harmful, a lot of us have switched to LEDs however there are some who haven’t switched to LEDs, and instead are employing fluorescent light bulbs. To make us everyone informed, through this post we’ll be telling you the benefits from LED light bulbs over fluorescent tube light bulbs, however, before we begin the comparison between the two, we’ll look at the general benefits of switching to LED lighting. Take a look!
Benefits of switching to LED light bulbs
* LED lights consume less electricity. They can save you up to 80percent of your light power bill, and can be energy efficient.
* LEDs are able to maintain a cold temperature. In contrast to fluorescent lamps of the past they do not become hot. The high temperatures and UV radiation that they emit could pose a risk for both people and the materials. However, LED lights do not emit ultraviolet radiations
* LED bulbs don’t create blue waves, which makes our brains relax and boosts the efficiency
These lights are extremely durable and last as long as 15 years thanks to the continuous supply of light. Like other lights that dim, LED lights do not dim over the passing of time.
The LED light bulbs are eco-friendly since they don’t emit any toxic gasses
Benefits that LED Batten Lights have over fluorescent Tube Lights
Click here to buy the latest 6ft LED batten light
LED Batten lights : LED Batten lights are energy-efficient, environment-friendly, produce less heat, maintenance-free and durable as compared to fluorescent tube lights. Furthermore LED batten lights give uniform lighting, and can provide substantial savings because of the energy consumption and voltage. The technology of LED lights is far more advanced than bulbs that are fluorescent, incandescent, or halogen lighting. LED lights are light bulbs of the future due to its longevity and effectiveness. Here are some advantages of LED batten lighting:
1. Requires less current.
2. More light output when compared to other sources.
3. You can pick the color.
4. 90% longer life span longer than fluorescent tube lights that last for 90% longer. Even when they reach when they reach the expiration date of their life you are able to dispose of them and there will be no hazardous waste left or particular treatment is required during the process.
5. The light is constant, however you can dim LEDs at your preferences.
6. Energy efficient.
7. There is no mercury used.
8. Produce less heat.
9. Environment-friendly, as it does not contain toxic chemicals, which represents virtually no hazard to the surroundings.
10. Ideal for use for hospitals, schools factories, and residential areas.
11. Flicker-free operation.
12. There are virtually no cost of maintenance.
13. The sleek and lightweight design.
Fluorescent Tube Lights : The fluorescent tube lights become dimmed over time, and can be costly due to regular maintenance. When fluorescent light bulbs are used, toxic chemical leakage like that of neon is suspected to cause contamination of the environment and cause dangers. Below are the reasons avoid using fluorescent tube lights:
1. Lights are less intense than LEDs.
2. More power is needed than LEDs.
3. There isn’t a wide range of colours to choose from.
4. Lengthier than LEDs
5. Dimming as time goes by
6. When switched on, the light flickers.
7. Primarily, UV radiation is produced.
8. It contains toxic chemicals like neon
9. It emits heat
10. Regular revamping and ballast replacement. This means that high maintenance costs are necessary.